Vital Statistics Program
- Assess Colorado’s health status.
- Track events of public health importance.
- Define public health priorities.
- Evaluate programs.
- Facilitate public health research.
These data are also shared with Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, where data from around the country are combined to support similar activities at the national level.
- Analyze and disseminate timely, complete and high-quality vital statistics data.
- Transform data into products and information that drive evidence-based decisions.
- Help translate data into meaningful information and action.
- Assist with disease, injury, and violence prevention.
- Support maternal and child health activities.
- Inform policy and health promotion efforts.
- Improve the health and lives of all Coloradans.
State and county birth and death summary tables. To view county summary data, click on a county. Then click on "2019 Colorado County Report" in the panel that appears. You can view the Colorado statewide report here.
You can access vital statistics products for the United States by visiting the National Vital Statistics System, CDC/National Center for Health Statistics.