Training opportunities and resources for water systems
Funding opportunities for training projects concerning Colorado drinking water regulations and other projects.
This 4-hour course is offered at a location near you, awards training units and covers:
- Strategies and tools to comply with drinking water regulations (cross connection control rule, storage tank rule, lead and copper rule).
- Tips to prepare for your next sanitary survey.
- Regulatory updates (operator certification changes, new security requirements).
This 2-hour hands-on course is offered at a location near you, awards training units and covers:
- Navigation through the new CCWP Portal.
- Requesting catalog training units and uploading course completion certificates.
- Claiming training units when instructor uploads a roster directly into the CCWP Portal.
- Tracking your training units.
- Completing profile information including contact information, lawful presence, education and work experience.
- Applying for certification by examination.
- Applying for renewal.
Bring your laptop, documents to upload, and questions.
A team of water quality coaches and trainers are available to assist you at your facility and on your schedule. Training units are available.
Let us know how we did.
- Search calendar for a list of training events.
- Colorado Certified Water Professionals.
- Search all courses approved for training units.
- Operations and Maintenance (O&M) manual.
- EPA small systems resources.
- CO-H2O-INFO Listserv.
- Receive emails about training opportunities and other information for water industry professionals.
|Mike Bacon||Coach and firstname.lastname@example.org||303-692-2605|
|Tom Valenta||Training email@example.com||303-692-2988|
|Nancy Horan||Liaison to the Water & Wastewater Facility Operators Certification Boardfirstname.lastname@example.org||303-692-3617|