TB: For local public health agencies
Over-the-phone interpretation (OPI).
- VDOT/EDOT clinical protocol | Spanish
- VDOT/EDOT guidance
- VDOT instructional video | with Spanish subtitles
- Adverse reaction flashcards (multiple languages)
- BCG Vaccine FAQ
- CDC guidelines for contact investigations.
- CDC self-study: Case management.
- CDC treatment and medication.
- Colorado TB data.
- Colorado Tuberculosis Manual (2013).
- Screening for health care personnel.
- Training and references for providers.
- TST Scope of Practice Guidelines.
- Colorado TB related statutes and administrative codes.
Respiratory Protection Related Services
National Jewish Health is one of the few organizations in the United States that offers a full-service respiratory protection program. All services are specifically tailored to meet the unique needs of each client while ensuring compliance with the requirements of the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and other federal, state, and local regulations. National Jewish Health is a fee for service organization, click below for more information:
- Medical Clearance Exams
- Respirator Fit Testing
- Clinical Care, including physical exams and pulmonary function tests
- Worker Training
- Industrial Hygiene Services
- Respiratory Protection Program Consultation
Infection Control Resources
- OSHA: Respiratory Protection
- OSHA: Healthcare Wide Hazards in PPE
- Curry International TB Center: TB Infectious Control
- Heartland National TB Center: Guidelines for Release
- NTCA Consensus Statement