Solid waste regulations and statutes
Click on the title number on the Colorado General Assembly website.
Search (Ctrl+F) for the article number.
- Solid Waste Facilities: Title 30 Article 20 Part 1.
- Solid Waste Disposal Limitations: Title 30 Article 20 Part 10.
- Strategies for Waste Tires: Title 30 Article 20 Part 14.
- Infectious Waste: Title 25 Article 15 Part 4.
- Electronic Device Recycling: Title 25 Article 17 Part 3.
- Solid Waste User Fee: Title 25 Article 16 Section 104.5.
Sites, facilities and other regulated entities must comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules, regulations, ordinances and other requirements including, but not limited to, those of:
The Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment.
The Colorado Board of Health.
The Air Quality Control Commission.
The Solid and Hazardous Waste Commission.
The Water Quality Control Commission.