Make sure that quality of life for every cancer survivor is the best it can be
A cancer survivor is a person who has been diagnosed with cancer, from the time of diagnosis throughout his or her life. In Colorado, there are roughly 220,000 cancer survivors.
Cancer survivorship resources
- Cancer resource directories:
- Breast Cancer Resource Directory: Support resources for people diagnosed with breast cancer and those who care for them. Provided in both English and Spanish.
- All Cancers Resource Directory: Statewide support resources and articles of interest for people diagnosed with cancer and those who care for them.
- If you're looking for a cancer survivor support group, check out the Colorado Cancer Coalition’s event calendar.
- Colorado Survivorship Care Plan Project.
- Get a cancer survivorship plan.
- What is cancer survivorship and what do I need to know?