Summary of oil and gas emissions requirements
On Feb. 23, 2014, the Air Quality Control Commission:
- Fully adopted the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s Standards of Performance for Crude Oil and Natural Gas Production, Transmission and Distribution found in 40 CFR, Part 60, Subpart OOOO (“NSPS OOOO”) into Regulation 6, Part A.
- Adopted corresponding revisions to its emissions reporting and permitting framework in Regulation 3, parts A, B and C.
- Adopted complementary oil and gas control measures in Regulation 7.
- FAQ Vol. 1: changes to regulations 3, 6 and 7.
- FAQ Vol. 2: changes to regulations 3, 6 and 7.
- FAQ Vol. 3: changes to regulations 3, 6 and 7.
- Memo 14-04: Guidance on Regulation 7 Oil and Gas Leak Detection and Repair, and Open Ended Valves and Line requirements.
- Memo 14-01: 2014 regulation changes.
- Fact sheet: regulations 3, 6 and 7.
- Procedures on visible emissions, Regulation 7.
- STEM plan template.