Stationary Source Control Fund
As mandated by HB 18-1400, we are engaging affected industries in a stakeholder process to:
- Assess improvements in efficiency for activities funded by the fees.
- Identify and assess measures to improve billing practices and increase transparency of accounting practices.
Stationary Source Control Fund Stakeholder Meeting
March 12, 2020
9:00AM - 12:00PM
Kleinfelder, 1801 California Street, Suite 1100
- 2020 Annual Report to the Legislature.
- 2019 Annual Report to the Legislature.
- Mock Invoice.
- Compilation of stakeholder comments.
- Final bill language.
- Fact sheet for stationary source fees.
- December 2017 PPT presentation to CACI.
- January 2018 CACI memo regarding APCD funding issue.
- February 2018 APCD response letter to CACI memo.
- Summary of Issues and November 5, 2018 Selections.
Subscribe to the Stationary Source Control Fund Stakeholder Process Listserv to receive periodic email updates.