Stationary Source Control Fund
As mandated by HB 18-1400, we are engaging affected industries in a stakeholder process to:
- Assess improvements in efficiency for activities funded by the fees.
- Identify and assess measures to improve billing practices and increase transparency of accounting practices.
Tuesday, Jan. 29, 2019
1 to 4 p.m.
Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment
4300 Cherry Creek Drive South
Denver, Colorado 80246
- Call-in available at toll-free number 1-866-740-1260; access code: 8669652
Please secure a guest badge in the main, five-story building and then proceed to Building C. There are numerous no-cost parking spots on campus.
- 2019 Annual Report to the Legislature.
- Mock Invoice.
- Compilation of stakeholder comments.
- Final bill language.
- Fact sheet for stationary source fees.
- December 2017 PPT presentation to CACI.
- January 2018 CACI memo regarding APCD funding issue.
- February 2018 APCD response letter to CACI memo.
- Summary of Issues and November 5, 2018 Selections.