State EMS Conference CE recommendations
2016 State EMS Conference materials
Continuing education guidelines
Obtaining continuing education at the conference
- Every year the Emergency Medical Services Association of Colorado (EMSAC) sponsors the State EMS Conference.
- Over 60 lectures and workshops are provided, which may be applied toward Colorado and/or National Registry EMS provider recertification.
- Each presentation matrix indicates the recommended credits based on both National Registry and Colorado recertification requirements.
- Please remember these are only recommendations, and continuing education hours may be appropriately allocated in more than one way.
- Provide this information to your local state-recognized EMS Education Program representative, who'll approve the credits for your individual recertification application.
Past conference materials
- 2015 State EMS Conference continuing education recommendations
- 2014 State EMS Conference continuing education recommendations
- 2013 State EMS Conference continuing education recommendations
- 2012 State EMS Conference continuing education recommendations