- Report a new or existing business or operation
- Complete a routine (five-year) APEN renewal
- Request a permit modification
- Report changes in emissions, production or equipment
Please complete all applicable information on the form.
- At least 10 days before relocation of an air curtain device.
- If an air curtain device is relocated to another section or more than 4 miles within a county, or to a different county than permitted.
Calculate your emissions:
This form should be used for:
- Large grain elevators and feed mills.
- Pet food manufacturing plants.
- Food/beverage processing plants that handle grain.
- You also can use this form for various other activities involving excavation, grading, paving, etc.
- Don’t use this form for sources that will operate for an indefinite period.
- You don't need to submit the form if the project involves fewer than 25 acres AND will last less than six months.
- Guidance document for land development APEN
- FAQ for updated landfill rules under Emission Guidelines (EG) Cf and New Source Performance Standards (NSPS) XXX
- Design Capacity
- Form APCD-201 Spark Ignition Engine Air Pollutant Emission Notice (APEN).
- Form APCD-233 Compression Ignition (Diesel) Engine APEN.
Diesel engines that are subject to the New Source Performance Standard (NSPS)- 40 CFR Subpart 60 NSPS IIII must submit the following APEN addendum form with form APCD-233 (this is only required for initial applications and AOS permanent replacements, for affected engines; this is not required for modifications or APEN Updates):
- Form APCD-214 New Source Performance Standard (NSPS)-40 CFR Part 60, Subpart IIII Addendum Form for Diesel Engines.
- Diesel engines less than 600 HP.
- Diesel engines greater than 600 HP.
- Diesel engine with manufacturer emission factors.
- Natural gas fired engines.