Small communities water and wastewater grants
No request for applications for this grant currently available. It is not anticipated that this grant will be funded for the foreseeable future.
State provides $9.4 million for small community wastewater and drinking water system improvements (list of all awards).
Eligible projects are for the planning, design and construction of public water systems or domestic wastewater treatment works that serve a population of not more than 5,000 people and that are necessary for the protection of public health and water quality.
- Small Communities Grant RFA (PDF).
- Attachment I: Application Form (DOC). *UPDATE 11-05-15 - See page 2 for required questions
- Attachment II: Work Plan Template (DOC).
- Attachment III: Work Plan Example (PDF).
- Attachment IV: Project Budget and Narrative (DOC).
- Attachment V: Contract Template (PDF).
Reimbursement guidance presentation (04-14-16).
- Presentation recording (04-14-16).
- Preapplication webinar recording.
- Preapplication webinar slides.