Signs related to food handling
These PDFs are provided to our retail food and wholesale food partners. They’re intended to be placed in conspicuous locations where food preparation, handling and manufacturing takes place.
Food safety signs
- Minimize bare hand contact (English/Spanish).
- Cold holding temperature (English/Spanish).
- Cooking temperatures (English/Spanish).
- Critical food temperatures.
- No smoking, eating or drinking in food prep areas.
- Rapid cooling methods.
- Proper cooling (English/Spanish).
- Five foodborne illness risk factors.
- Don't handle food when you are sick! (English/Spanish).
- Prevent cross contamination (English/Spanish).
- Proper hand washing.
- Proper food holding temperatures (English/Spanish).
- Proper food storage.
- When to wash your hands.
Logs and flowcharts
- Employee illness flowchart.
- Thermometer calibration log.
- Food safety cooling log.
- Equipment Temperature log.
Si necesita una señal creada en español, por favor póngase en contacto con la división.