Services for people with HIV

If you're living with HIV or AIDS and need help paying for your care, you may be eligible for a variety of services.
Online application and recertification portal
Learn about
CDC information about STIs and HIV
Support for making decisions and accessing helpful programs 
Insurance assistance, case management, outpatient care, AIDS Drugs Assistance Program, Ryan White resources
Outpatient medical care
Get in contact with HIV specialty clinics.
Colorado AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP)
Provides AIDS-specific medications at no cost to eligible Colorado residents
HIV Medication Assistance Program (HMAP)
For eligible enrollees who have no access to any form of other insurance
The Medicaid Supplemental Wrap Around Program (SWAP)
Help with prescription co-pays for people on Medicaid 
Other HIV/AIDS resources in Colorado
Part D, Part F, Special Projects of National Significance, Minority HIV/AIDS Initiative, AIDS Coalition for Education, housing assistance