School and child care immunization data reporting
Begin, complete or edit your data report(s). Before you begin, please review the reporting resources below.
Colorado Board of Health rule 6 CCR 1009-2 requires most schools and licensed child cares to report aggregate immunization and exemption data to the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment annually. The deadline for data submission is January 15.
Who must report: Public, private and parochial schools with grades K - 12, as well as child care centers, preschools and Head Start programs with 10 or more children.
Who does not need to report: School-age child care centers, family child care homes, drop-in centers, day treatment centers, foster care homes, day camps and resident camps - though these facilities are still required to collect immunization or exemption forms for their students.
- Registration: video | PDF.
- Child care reporting: video | PDF.
- K-12 school reporting: video | PDF.
- Child care and preschool data worksheet.
- K-12 school data worksheet.
- How to create a CIIS immunization rates report.
- How to view and document vaccine exemptions.
- How to create a CIIS exemption report.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.