SBHC Quality improvement
Grantees of operating/existing School-Based Health Centers (SBHC) are required to submit two quality improvement (QI) plans (via the Apex Hub) by last business day of October and report on the results of those QI plans by the last business day in May each fiscal year of the contract period. Below are resources to help grantees with their QI plans and activities.
Resources for QI plans
- Plan-Study-Do-Act (PDSA) worksheet.
- PDSA Cycle videos:
- Table: QI Focus Areas and Sample Aim Statements.
- Aim Statement Worksheet (from the School-Based Health Alliance).
- Immunization services - Recommended Quality Improvement Action Steps.
- SBHC Program Performance Measures.
- CO SBHC Performance Measure Codes Cheat Sheet.
- SBHC Program Quality Improvement Checklist.