The Small Business Assistance Program partnerships provide a total package of environmental compliance assistance.
Our partners include:
- Provide comprehensive guidance and assistance for starting and operating a business in Colorado.
- Business Assistance Center Hotline: 303-592-5920.
- Kelly Manning, director: 303-892-3840.
- Provides free assistance to small businesses seeking help in interpreting and complying with hazardous waste regulations.
- GAP Hotline: 888-569-1831, ext. 3415.
Dan Goetz: 303-692-3341.
- The purpose of the Rocky Mountain Fabricare Association is to enhance the image and viability of the fabricare industry through education and development of the skills, talents and professionalism of its membership.
- Fax: 970-339-9501.
- Toll free: 866-964-RMFA.
- Administrator: Mary Ewing.
Korean Dry Cleaners Association
- Jae An: 303-287-1666.
- The Small Business Administration helps Americans start, build and grow businesses.
- The Small Business Administration was created as an independent agency of the federal government to aid, counsel, assist and protect the interests of small business concerns, to preserve free competitive enterprise and to maintain and strengthen the overall economy of our nation.
- Answer Desk: 1-800-U-ASK-SBA (1-800-827-5722).
- Answer Desk TTY: 704-344-6640.
- The EPA gateway to environmental information and contacts for small businesses.
- Small Business Ombudsman Hotline: 800-368-5888.