After the Jefferson Parkway Public Highway Authority reported an elevated soil sample result of 264 picocuries per gram (pCi/g) of plutonium along Indiana Street in August 2019, CDPHE assessed different facets of technical questions raised by the project and a single soil sampling result of 264 pCi/g of plutonium in surface soil. Below you will find the documents and data associated with this multi-disciplinary report:
- CDPHE presentation on review of potential radiation doses during construction of the Jefferson Parkway
- CSU Sampling, Analytical Procedures and Results Jefferson Parkway Sample Set
- Summary review of 2019 soil sampling data by Colorado State University.
- 2019 GIS soil sample results map.
- Literature Review on plutonium.
- Summary of the RESRAD dose assessment.
Interactive GIS soil sample locations map. January 14, 2020
Jefferson Parkway project construction worker dose assesment. November 5, 2019
2019 breast cancers in young women around Rocky Flats. October 7, 2019
Community letter on Parkway soil sample. August 20, 2019
2017 supplemental study on thyroid and rare cancers completed by CDPHE. September 1, 2017
CDPHE's Cancer Registry releases updated Rocky Flats cancer study. January 5, 2017