RFA 29606: Colorado Family Planning Program
Application Due Date: February 10, 2020, 5 p.m. MST
The goal of the Colorado Family Planning Program (FPP) is to reduce unintended pregnancy by ensuring access to quality reproductive health services to all Coloradans.
For the past 50 years, the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE) has successfully managed the State General Fund and Federal Title X grant in order to meet the family planning needs of low-income Coloradans. CDPHE will continue to meet the needs of the state’s diverse population by soliciting responses for Colorado Family Planning Program (FPP) contractors.
To understand the project requirements, budget period, evaluation, and how to apply please review the Request for Application and attachments below.
- Attachment A - Cover Sheet.
- Attachment B - Financial Risk Assessment.
- Attachment C - Project Narrative Questions.
- Attachment D - Budget Template, 12 Months.
- Attachment E - Attestation.
- Attachment F - SOW for Federal and State Funding.
- Attachment G - SOW for State Only Funding.
- Attachment H - Application Submission Checklist.
January 8, 2020, 11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. MST
To Join: https://zoom.us/j/822957875
Meeting ID: 822 957 875
The purpose of this pre-application webinar is to review RFA #29606 and answer applicant questions. The webinar will be recorded and posted here within 72 hours of the call.