Regional emergency medical and trauma services advisory councils
- Colorado has 11 councils authorized by statute to provide a coordinated approach to emergency medical and trauma care.
- Each council consists of five or more counties that participate through a local advisory council, which is responsible for creating a regional implementation plan for delivering emergency medical and trauma care.
- Each council has a coordinator who provides support and services to the board and member counties.
- Download a high resolution EMTS state map
- Statewide quarterly RETAC forums
- Basic RETAC map
- Download a RETAC contact list brochure
- Links to individual council websites
- Download the RETAC biennial plan template