Regional emergency medical and trauma services advisory councils (RETAC)
- Colorado has 11 Regional Emergency Medical and Trauma Services Advisory Councils (RETACs) authorized by statute to provide a coordinated approach to emergency medical and trauma care.
- Each RETAC consists of five or more counties that participate through a local advisory council, which is responsible for creating a regional implementation plan for delivering emergency medical and trauma care.
- Each RETAC has a coordinator, who provides support and services to the board and member counties.
- Statewide quarterly RETAC forums.
- Map of RETACs.
- RETAC contact list brochure.
- Links to individual RETAC websites.
- View all 2017 thru 2019 RETAC biennial plans.
- Download the RETAC biennial plan template.