Restaurants and grocery stores
Retail food regulations
These regulations are provided as a courtesy. All official regulations can be found on the Colorado secretary of state's website.
- 6 CCR 1010-2: Retail food rules and regulations training (provided courtesy of StateFoodSafety.com)
- 6 CCR 1010-2: Full regulation | In Spanish.
Guidance on Colorado Cottage Foods Act
- Colorado Cottage Foods Act (House Bill 13-1158) final signed bill.
- Colorado Cottage Foods Act fact sheet.
- Colorado Cottage Foods producer brochure | En español
- Colorado Cottage Foods eligibility checklist | En español
- Bare hand contact with food.
- Food recalls.
- Retail food frequently requested information (we're updating these - check back soon!)
- Opening a retail food establishment.
- Retail food operater frequently requested information.
- Signs related to food handling.
- Interpretive memos clarifying retail food regulations.
- Hazard Analysis of Critical Control Points (HACCP) frequently requested information.
- Training for retail food handlers and inspectors.
Restaurants and grocery stores external resources