Regulations adopted by the Board of Health, by division
Health and Environmental Data
Disease Control and Environmental Epidemiology
Environmental Health and Sustainability
Emergency Medical Services and Statewide Trauma
Emergency Preparedness and Response
Hazardous Materials and Waste Management
- Cleanup of methamphetamine-affected properties.
- Radiation control.
- General provisions.
- Registration of radiation machines, facilities and services.
- Licensing of radioactive material.
- Standards for protection against radiation | Tables 4B1, 4B2 and 4B3.
- Radiation safety requirements for industrial radiographic operations.
- X-ray imaging in the healing arts.
- Use of radionuclides in the healing arts.
- Radiation safety requirements for radiation generating devices not used in the healing arts.
- Radiation safety requirements for particle accelerators not used in the healing arts.
- Notices, instructions and reports to workers: inspections.
- Special land ownership requirements general provisions.
- Fees for radiation control services.
- Compliance enforcement.
- Licensing requirements for land disposal of low-level radioactive waste.
- Colorado low-level radioactive waste rate regulations.
- Radiation safety requirements for wireline service operations and subsurface tracer studies.
- Transportation of radioactive material.
- Licensing requirements for uranium and thorium processing.
- Licenses and radiation safety requirements for irradiators.
- Particle accelerators and therapeutic radiation machines in the healing arts.
Water Quality Control