Register as a Caregiver - Medical Marijuana Registry
- Parents of a minor patient are parents of a patient under age 18.
- Advising Caregivers provide advice on the medicinal use of marijuana.
- Transporting Caregivers transport marijuana for homebound patients. Only minor and homebound patients can have transporting caregivers.
- Cultivating Caregivers grow marijuana on behalf of patients.
Patients initiate caregiver agreements by entering their plant and ounce count and caregiver's registration number on their application. Caregivers are notified of the pending agreement after patients submit their applications.
To accept a caregiver agreement:
- Log into your caregiver account
- Select your name
- Click on the “Caregiver Agreement” tab
- Select the pending agreement
- Choose "yes"
- Click "save"
Help patients register quickly
- Share your caregiver registration number with your patients before they register
- Check your email regularly for notifications
- Promptly accept caregiver agreements
- Ask your patients for their patient registration numbers
- 18 or older
Not be the patient’s physician
Not have your own primary caregiver
Not be licensed as a medical marijuana business
A Parent or legal guardian must be designated as a caregiver for patients under the age of 18.
Online system benefits
Caregivers have full control of accepting and rejecting caregiver agreements
Real-time email notifications for patients and caregivers
Caregivers see a list of all patients they serve