Public records

To obtain ​records, ​please ​refer to the following pages: 
Air permits, air emissions, asbestos, greenhouse gas, lead-based paint
Solid waste, hazardous waste, radiation management, X-ray and mammography, environmental and methamphetamine lab cleanup 
Water permits, safe drinking water, source water protection, groundwater, wastewater
Health Facilities and Emergency Medical Services
EMS training and certification, health facilities licensing, complaints, occurrences, regulations, trauma services.
Or email 
Immunization records  
Request immunization records for yourself or your child, opt out from CIIS. 
Or email
Birth, death and other vital records 
Official vital records of adoption, births, deaths, marriages, civil unions and divorces
For records not available in one of the areas above, or those that might be located in more than one of areas listed above, please submit your request to