Program Approved Service Agency (PASA)

Apply for certification
1. Apply for program approval by submitting a letter of intent.
  • An application packet will be sent to you.
  • Submit completed packet one of these ways:
  • ​Receive written status notification after 30-day processing.
2. ​​Get licensed (if applicable).
  • Group Residential Services and Supports (GRSS) require Residential Care Facility for the Developmentally Disabled license in conjunction with program approval.
  • Supported Living Services (SLS) and Children’s Extensive Support (CES) require Home Care Agency license prior to program approval for providers that offer the following services:
    • Bathing.
    • Dressing.
    • Eating.
    • Transferring.
    • Walking or mobility.
    • Toileting and continence care.
    • Personal laundry.
    • Medication assistance.
    • Companionship services.
    • Housekeeping (agencies that provide only housekeeping aren't required to be licensed).
3. Enroll to become a Medicaid provider through the Colorado Department of Health Care Policy & Finance (HCPF).
More information