Other air permitting notices
- Additional fees will apply if a notice is submitted without necessary information.
- Use only official forms supplied by us.
Report all Non-Criteria Reportable Pollutants/Hazardous Air Pollutants (HAPs) as defined in Regulation 3.
- You must submit this addendum along with the appropriate General or Specialty Air Pollutant Emission Notice.
Submit this electronic form within 15 days after start-up of your operation or equipment (Adobe Acrobat is required to fill out the form).
- Typing your name in the signature line of the form counts as a legitimate form of your signature. You do not need to print the form and physically sign it.
- To submit the form electronically, download the form, fill it out and hit “submit” at the bottom of the form. A copy of the filled-in form with a timestamp will be emailed to the email address provided on the form.
- Please use a desktop or laptop computer to complete the form. If you use a tablet, an iPad or a cell phone, the emailed document that comes back to you for your records may appear blank unless you have a .PDF viewing software installed on your device.
- You must have an AIRS ID and permit number to electronically submit the form. If you need to submit a Notice of Start-up for equipment that does not have an AIRS ID and/or permit number, submit the form via hard copy by mail.
Submit this form for each emission point that transfers ownership.
Use this form to report relocation of portable sources that have been permitted as portable sources.
- We must receive this notice at least 10 days before the relocation.
- Sources not permitted as "portable sources" shouldn’t use this form.
- Equipment producing air emissions has been removed, replaced or sold.
- The operations that created emissions have ceased.
- The operations or equipment producing air emissions no longer require a permit or APEN, due to regulatory changes.