Oil and gas hydrocarbon emissions
On Nov. 16, 2017 the Air Quality Control Commission revised Regulation 7 with an effective date of Dec. 30, 2017. Within these revisions, the Commission directed the Air Pollution Control Division to initiate and lead a stakeholder process consisting of representatives from industry, local governments, and the environmental community to evaluate potential areas for cost-effective hydrocarbon emission reductions from Colorado's oil and gas sector. This webpage will be updated throughout the stakeholder process.
- November 27, 2018 Presentation - Statewide Oil and Gas Hydrocarbon Emissions Reductions Initiative.
- April 17, 2018 Presentation - Statewide Oil and Gas Hydrocarbon Emissions Reductions Initiative.
- 2017 Revisions to Regulation 7 - oil and gas emissions fact sheet.
- April 23, 2019 Presentation - Statewise Oil and Gas Hydrocarbon Emissions Reduction Initiative.
- Emissions requirements for oil and gas industry.
- Ozone planning information for industry
Comments may also be sent to cdphe.commentsapcd@state.