October ZEV stakeholder meeting
Oct. 19, 2018, stakeholder meeting info
- Meeting Attendee List.
- Audio Discussion (MP3, 1 hour 35 minutes, meeting starts at 1:40).
- Environmental Entrepreneurs (E2): Macroeconomic Analysis of Clean Vehicle Scenarios for Colorado.
- National Association of State Energy Officials (NASEO): PEV Policy Evaluation Rubric.
- International Council on Clean Transportation (ICCT): The Continued Transition to Electric Vehicles in U.S. Cities.
- K.K. DuVivier (University of Denver, College of Law): Legal Pathways to Deep Decarbonization in the United States.
- Jim Smith (Golden Real Estate, and Multiple-EV owner): The Gasoline-Powered Automobile is Obsolete.
- Letter from Northeast States for Coordinated Air Management (NESCAUM) supporting a Colorado ZEV regulation.
- Letter from Honda North America opposing a Colorado ZEV mandate.
- Letter from Hyundai opposing a Colorado ZEV mandate.
- Letter from Mazda opposing a Colorado ZEV mandate.
- Letter from Kia opposing a Colorado ZEV mandate.
- Letter from Nissan North America supporting ZEV incentives over mandates.