Nursing home consumer resources
The search function for finding results of facility inspections isn't working correctly. We're working on resolving this problem. Meanwhile, if a facility inspection is either blank or states no citations were found for this survey, you may contact Michael Lastoczy, Records Manager, by email at email@example.com.
- Inspection and occurrence findings (search by city or county).
- Facility directory (search by city or county).
- Nursing Home Compare (Medicare.gov).
- Filing a complaint.
- Quarterly Census report.
- Assistive devices and potential threats to residents.
- Organizations that have received the Colorado Alzheimer's Association's Designation for Leaders in Dementia Care.
- Bed safety.
- Find an ombudsman (contact your local Area Agency on Aging).
- Deficiency rating information (scope and severity).
- How the state surveys nursing homes.
- How to participate in resolving health care problems in nursing homes.
- Locked units for dementia and mental illness.
- Brochure: Protecting Personal Property in a Colorado Nursing Home or Assisted Living Residence.
- Resources for choosing a nursing home in Colorado.
- Restraints Have Risks — Make the Right Choice.