Nonpoint source funding opportunities
We are now accepting applications for the development of watershed plans that will restore and protect waterbodies impacted by nonpoint sources of pollution.
Application deadline March 31, 2017, 5 p.m. MST.
Inquiries about electronic submittal of applications, accessing documents on the website or any other technology-based or non-substantive concerns can be submitted electronically to
Answers to watershed plan RFA questions
Required application documents
- Attachment 1 - Nonpoint Source Program Watershed Plan Project Application.
- Attachment 2 - Nonpoint Source Program Budget Spreadsheet.
- Attachment 3 - Pre-award Risk Assessment Questionnaire.
Other documents for applicant review only
- Attachment 4 - Nonpoint source Program Watershed Plan Project Application Evaluation Criteria Matrix.
- Attachment 5 - Administrative Information.
- Attachment 6 - Example Contract.
- Attachment 7 - Nonpoint Source Program Additional Watershed Plan Guidance.
Answers to questions and inquries regarding the Request for Application.