Nonpoint source funding opportunities
The nonpoint source program funds projects that help restore and protect waterbodies from nonpoint source pollution impacts. The materials below are previously closed NPS requests for applications that are intended as references only.
Watershed implementation project RFA and application reference documents
- Request for Applications (RFA), nonpoint source funding announcement.
- Attachment A: Request for Application cover sheet and the nonpoint source program watershed implementation project application (with instructions).
Other reference documents for application review only
- Attachment B: Nonpoint source program budget spreadsheet.
- Attachment C: Pre-award financial risk assessment questionnaire.
- Attachment D: Watershed implementation project application evaluation criteria matrix.
- Attachment E: CDPHE WQCD nonpoint source urban stormwater runoff guidance.
- Attachment F: Subrecipients FAQs - Financial Risk Assessment.
- RFA business documents.
Questions and concerns