Nonpoint source funding opportunities
The nonpoint source program funds projects that help restore and protect waterbodies from nonpoint source pollution impacts. We are now accepting applications for watershed implementation projects that address water quality impairments caused by nonpoint sources of selenium, sediment, pathogens and/or nutrients or protect waterbodies currently meeting water quality standards from further degradation due to nonpoint sources of pollution.
Question deadline 5 p.m. (MST) on Jan. 7, 2020.
Application deadline 5 p.m. (MST) on Feb. 3, 2020.
No questions were received for this RFA before the January 7, 2020, deadline.
Applications must be submitted eletronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Required application documents
- Request for Applications (RFA), nonpoint source funding announcement.
- Attachment A: Request for Application cover sheet and the nonpoint source program watershed implementation project application (with instructions).
- Attachment B: Nonpoint source program budget spreadsheet.
- Attachment C: Pre-award financial risk assessment questionnaire.
Other reference documents for application review only
- Attachment D: Watershed implementation project application evaluation criteria matrix.
- Attachment E: CDPHE WQCD nonpoint source urban stormwater runoff guidance.
- Attachment F: Subrecipients FAQs - Financial Risk Assessment.
- Attachment G: Colorado Watershed Plan Coverage Map & Pending.
- RFA business documents.
Questions and Concerns