Nonpoint source funding opportunities
The nonpoint source program funds projects that help restore and protect waterbodies from nonpoint source pollution impacts. We are currently not accepting applications for nonpoint source projects. The materials below are examples from the closed NPS RFA that is intended as a reference only.
Required application documents
- Request for Applications (RFA), nonpoint source funding announcement.
- Attachment A: Request for Application cover sheet and the nonpoint source program watershed implementation project application (with instructions).
- Attachment B: Nonpoint source program budget spreadsheet.
- Attachment C: Pre-award financial risk assessment questionnaire.
Other reference documents for application review only
- Attachment D: Watershed implementation project application evaluation criteria matrix.
- Attachment E: CDPHE WQCD nonpoint source urban stormwater runoff guidance.
- Attachment F: Subrecipients FAQs - Financial Risk Assessment.
- Attachment G: Colorado Watershed Plan Coverage Map & Pending.
- RFA business documents.
Questions and Concerns