Nonpoint source funding opportunities
We are now accepting applications for the development of watershed plans that will restore and protect waterbodies impacted by nonpoint sources of pollution.
Questions regarding applications deadline March 1, 2017, 5 p.m. MST.
- Answers will be posted March 8, 2017 by 5 p.m.
Application deadline March 31, 2017, 5 p.m. MST.
Questions or concerns can be submitted electronically to
Required application documents
- Attachment 1 - Nonpoint Source Program Watershed Plan Project Application.
- Attachment 2 - Nonpoint Source Program Budget Spreadsheet.
- Attachment 3 - Pre-award Risk Assessment Questionnaire.
Other documents for applicant review only
- Attachment 4 - Nonpoint source Program Watershed Plan Project Application Evaluation Criteria Matrix.
- Attachment 5 - Administrative Information.
- Attachment 6 - Example Contract.
- Attachment 7 - Nonpoint Source Program Additional Watershed Plan Guidance.