Healthcare providers, laboratories and stakeholders
- PCP follow-up reference chart with contact information for pediatric specialists
- Conditions included in tests
- 2020 Newborn Screening Facility Reports
- Supply order form
- Results request form includes fax number for HIPAA
- Newborn Screening Fees
- Things to Know about Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA)
- ACT sheets:
Immediate steps for health care providers to take when a newborn in your care has an abnormal screen for each disorder on the newborn screening panel.
Newborn blood spot screening for infants of refugee status can still be reliably conducted during the first 12 months of an infant's life. Knowing the infant’s age will help with the interpretation of the results, especially since the results will be evaluated outside of the usual parameters.