Milk and dairy
- Fluid milk.
- Cottage cheese.
- Hard cheese.
- Soft cheese.
- Ice cream.
These products may may be produced by dairy product manufacturers or dairy farms.
We inspect, regulate and sample all these foods, and enforce Colorado production and transportation rules.
We collect all samples, inspect all facilities, respond to all complaints, review all labels and, when necessary, follow through with all enforcement actions.
We provide technical assistance and industry training, and evaluate hauling and manufacturing processes to ensure safe and wholesome milk products for immediate consumption and further distribution.
- Milk and dairy regulations.
- Report a broken seal on milk processing equipment (click to open, then download the form to use it. You need Microsoft® Word™ 2007 or later).
- Colorado Milk Hauler/Sampler Manual.
- Sampling-testing Milk and Cream Manual.
- About the Milk and Dairy Program.
Milk and dairy external resources