Milk and dairy
- Fluid milk.
- Cottage cheese.
- Hard cheese.
- Soft cheese.
- Ice cream.
These products may may be produced by dairy product manufacturers or dairy farms.
We inspect, regulate and sample all these foods, and enforce Colorado production and transportation rules.
We collect all samples, inspect all facilities, respond to all complaints, review all labels and, when necessary, follow through with all enforcement actions.
We provide technical assistance and industry training, and evaluate hauling and manufacturing processes to ensure safe and wholesome milk products for immediate consumption and further distribution.
- Milk and dairy regulations.
- Report a broken seal on milk processing equipment.
- Colorado Milk Hauler/Sampler Manual.
- Sampling-Testing Milk and Cream Manual.
- Milk and Dairy Program facts.
Milk and dairy external resources
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Approved Animal Drug Products (Green Book).
- FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine.
- International Dairy Foods Association (IDFA).
- FDA milk guidance documents and regulatory information.
- National Milk Producers Federation (NMPF).