Microbiology Laboratory resources for health care professionals
- Laboratory fees
- Rectal, pharyngeal and vaginal specimens now being accepted for Chlamydia trachomatis and Neisseria gonorrhea testing.
- Collection of rectal and pharyngeal specimens for CT/GC APTIMA testing.
- Infertility Prevention Program: Online tutorial for properly completing test requisition 270-71 specimen rejection, and acceptable and unacceptable specimens.
- Study to evaluate diagnostic methods for the detection and isolation of Campylobacter from stool.
- Recommendations for the detection of Campylobacter in stool.