MCH resources and archived trainings
Archived MCH Digests
Reports and publications
- Access to Care Report: An Evaluation of Presumptive Eligibility.
- Getting It Right After Delivery: Five Hospital Practices That Support Breastfeeding (2007 report).
LPHA Parthership Shared Learning Webinars
- MCH LPHA Partnership Needs Assessment: Special Edition (aired on September 2019)
- MCH LPHA Partnership Shared Learning: Developmental Screening and Referral (aired on August 2019)
- Webinar recording.
- Presentation slides.
- MCH LPHA Partnership Shared Learning: Tobacco Use Priority (aired on July 2019)
- MCH LPHA Partnership Shared Learning: Bullying and Youth Suicide Prevention (aired on June 2019)
- MCH LPHA Partnership Shared Learning: Needs Assessment (aired on May 2019)
- MCH LPHA Partnership Shared Learning: Substance Abuse (aired on April 2019)
- MCH LPHA Partnership Shared Learning: Medical Home (aired on March 2019)
- MCH LPHA Partnership Shared Learning: PRD (aired February 2019)
- MCH LPHA Partnership: Shared Learning: ECOP (aired January 2019)
- FY20 LPHA Planning & Contracting Guidance (aired March 2019)
- MCH LPHA Partnership: Moving Upstream Together (aired October 2018)
- Maternal Child Health Post Award Contracting Webinar (aired October 2018)
- Family Friendly Employment Policy and the Role of Public Health (aired August 2018)
- MCH LPHA Partnership Touch point Visits (aired April 2018)
- FY19 LPHA Planning and Contracting Guidance (aired March 2018)
- LPHA Quarterly Partnership Call: MCH Policy Update (aired January 2018)
- Colorado School of Public Health Training Center.
- MCH Evaluation Orientation (SMART Objectives) presentation slides.
- MCH-Link: free graduate courses for practicing MCH professionals working in hard-to-reach areas of the Rocky Mountain region.
- Association of Maternal and Child Health Programs.
- Improving Public Health Through Youth Development.
- Kaiser Family Foundation: StateHealthFacts.org.
Resources for children on Medicaid:
- Role of Colorado Public Health Agencies in Building a Medical Home System.
- The Community Guide.