MCH resources and archived trainings
Reports and publications
Colorado MCH Action Guides
- Champion a Medical Home Approach for CSHCN.
- From Children's Services to Adult Systems of Care.
- Keep Young Drivers Safe and Healthy.
- Lay the Foundation for a Lifetime of Good Health: Promoting, Protecting, Supporting Breastfeeding.
- Reduce Colorado's Low Birth Weight Rate.
- Working With Schools to Effectively Reduce Childhood Obesity.
Archived MCH Digests
- LPHA Quarterly Partnership Call: MCH Policy Update (aired January 2018)
Maternal Child Health Annual Contracting Webinar (aired October 2017)
Data and MCH: Updates and Resources (aired October 2017)
SIM and MCH: Overview and Opportunities for Alignment (aired June 2017)
FY18 Planning Process Webinar (aired March 2017)
FY17 Post Award Meeting and Contract Orientation (aired October 2016)
- FY16 Contracting Orientation (aired October 2015)
- Maternal and Child Health 101 webinar (aired July 2015)
- Local MCH/HCP Future Funding Webinar: Part II (aired March 2, 2012)
- MCH Local Funding webinar (aired Oct. 20, 2011)
- Colorado School of Public Health Training Center.
- MCH Evaluation Orientation (SMART Objectives) presentation slides.
- MCH-Link: free graduate courses for practicing MCH professionals working in hard-to-reach areas of the Rocky Mountain region.
- Association of Maternal and Child Health Programs.
- Improving Public Health Through Youth Development.
- Kaiser Family Foundation: StateHealthFacts.org.
Resources for children on Medicaid:
- Role of Colorado Public Health Agencies in Building a Medical Home System.
- The Community Guide.