MCH data and reports
Our Maternal and Child Health Program staff work with our epidemiology and evaluation staff to collect, analyze and report on MCH data on both the state and local levels. This page contains recent Colorado MCH data and reports.
The MCH Snapshot contains a range of state overview data related to MCH issues and was first created for the last MCH Needs Assessment. It's now been updated with more current data covering the following topics: geography; population & demographics; economy; education; social factors; and insurance, utilization & medical home.
MCH Data Briefs for the 2020 Needs Assessment
- Mental Health Among Children and Youth.
- Infant Mortality in Colorado.
- Early Childhood Obesity in Colorado.
- Childhood Obesity Facts for Action.
- Pregnancy-Related Depression and Anxiety in Colorado.
- Substance Use Among Women of Reproductive Age in Colorado.
- Children and Youth with Special Health Care Needs in Colorado.
- Nulliparous Term Singleton Vertex Cesarean Births in Colorado.
Find the following maternal and child health data on the Colorado Health and Environmental Data system:
Colorado health indicator data.
MCH county data sets.
State and county birth and death summary tables.
Pregnancy Risk Assessment Monitoring System (PRAMS).
Pediatric nutrition surveillance.
Colorado Child Health Survey data.
Reports and publications.
Query birth defects data.
2019 county MCH trend analyses
2018 county MCH trend analyses
2017 county MCH trend analyses