Manufactured food contacts

If you suspect contaminated food
  • Contact the manufacturer or return the product to where you bought it if no illness or injury has occurred.
  • Promptly report the incident to your local health department or to us: 303-692-3645.
Food labeling
  • Visit the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s website.
  • Or, contact us: 303-692-3645.
Certification and training
  • Before you can manufacture an acidified food or process seafood products, you must be trained and certified.
  • For more information: 303-692-3645.