Drinking water Lead and Copper Rule
This page is for public water systems required to report under the Lead and Copper Rule. Please visit our lead page for consumer information on lead in your home, testing, and other topics.
- Sample site locations and materials survey
Sample collection and results
Action level exceedance
Consumer notice of lead tap water results
- Request reduction from 6-month to annual monitoring.
- Frequently asked questions (FAQ).
- Materials evaluation and sample pool guidance.
- Adding or updating sample sites on portal.
- Lead and copper sample collection instructions.
- Lead and Copper Corrosion Bench-Scale Testing Guidance Manual.
- EPA lead and copper rule guidance, templates and announcements.
- EPA guidance manual for selecting lead and copper control strategies.
- Aqua Talk newsletter.
- Reporting sample results email November, 2016.
- Additional samples email November, 2016.
- Consumer notice email November, 2016.
- Monitoring requirements email October, 2016.
- Clarification of invalidation email.
- Outreach to systems about sample sites and materials July, 2016.
- Message to laboratories and systems about lead and copper sampling guidance.
- EPA lead and copper letter to Colorado.
- Colorado lead and copper response to EPA.