Law enforcement - Medical Marijuana Registry
Cards printed using Google Chrome may have a black box on the card. We are working to resolve this issue. The black box does not affect the validity of the patient registration card.
- Email email@example.com with the subject line “Law Enforcement Patient Status Verification”
- Attach a letter on your agency’s letterhead which includes your badge information.
- Attach all documentation presented by the person, such as a copy of the registration card.
Notice of conviction
State or local law enforcement shall immediately notify the Medical Marijuana Registry when a person in possession of a medical marijuana card has been convicted of violating the Colorado Constitution or statutes, or has plead guilty to such offense. Notices must come in the form of:
- A notice of conviction, court finding or final disposition related to a court conviction.
- A law enforcement summons or citation with a signed admission of guilt in lieu of a court appearance.
Contact Colorado Peace Officer Standards Training (POST) for information about current marijuana-related curriculum and courses, printable handouts, the POST Training Calendar, and Legal Updates.