Infectious disease guidelines for health care settings
- Health Alert Network Message: Screening recommendations for antimicrobial-resistant pathogens following international travel and health care abroad
To report a suspect or confirmed outbreak of COVID-19 in a long-term care facility setting complete the Outbreak Reporting Form for Long-Term Care Facilities and securely email to CDPHE_HAIOutbreak@state.co.us or your local public health agency.
- Complete protocol for handling norovirus outbreaks in health care facilities (version for public health agencies).
- Summary of norovirus outbreak guidelines for health care facilities.
Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV)
- Guidelines for Prevention and Control of Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) and Non-Influenza Respiratory Illness Outbreaks in Long-Term Care Facilities
- LTCF RSV and Non-Influenza Respiratory Illnesses Outbreak Checklist for LPHAs