Infectious disease guidelines for health care settings
Group A streptococcus
- Health Alert Network Message: Screening recommendations for antimicrobial-resistant pathogens following international travel and health care abroad
Methicillin-resistant staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
- Complete protocol for handling norovirus outbreaks in health care facilities (version for public health agencies).
- Summary of norovirus outbreak guidelines for health care facilities.
Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV)
- Guidelines for Prevention and Control of Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) and Non-Influenza Respiratory Illness Outbreaks in Long-Term Care Facilities
- LTCF RSV and Non-Influenza Respiratory Illnesses Outbreak Checklist for LPHAs
West Nile virus