Hazardous waste regulations and statutes
- On the Secretary of State web page, click on "Colorado Revised Statutes" under the "Help and Resources" heading.
- Open the Title menu, then follow the path provided under each topic below to view the specific Article.
- Hazardous Waste Control Act: Title 25 Article 15 Parts 1, 2, 3, and 5
Title 25. Public Health and Environment > Environmental control > Article 15. Hazardous waste > See parts 1 - 5.
Sites, facilities and other regulated entities must comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules, regulations, ordinances and other requirements including, but not limited to, those of:
- The Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment.
- The Colorado Board of Health.
- The Air Quality Control Commission.
- The Solid and Hazardous Waste Commission.
- The Water Quality Control Commission.