How to submit a medical marijuana provider certification
Steps to submit a certification
- Click on the “certification” tab.
- Click the “new” button.
- Enter patient information.
- Verify information with the patient. To prevent processing delays, ensure all information entered is accurate including the patient's full name, date of birth, and social security number.
- Select the patient’s medical condition.
- Enter the etiology.
- If you are recommending medical marijuana to treat a disabling medical condition make sure to select “other” in addition to any other applicable etiologies. Then enter the registration period length in days in the text box.
- Enter your physician PIN.
- Sign the electronic attestation.
- Click “save.”
- Give the patient a printout of the certification for their records.
You will only be able to submit one physician certification per patient.
Help with your account