Heart attack center recognition and reporting
Steps to gain recognition as a heart attack center
1. Obtain a heart attack certificate from a national accrediting body.
2. Submit a complete application form below.
3. Await confirmation email. A response will be sent about one week after receipt of completed application.
Submit a quarterly heart attack report
- Stroke and heart attack center recognition procedure
- Heart attack reporting procedure guidance
- Map of currently recognized heart attack centers
Stroke and heart attack coordinator