Health fraud

Reporting adverse drug reactions
You can report an adverse reaction to a drug through Med Watch, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s medical products reporting program:
Drug information
You can get easy-to-read information about both brand name and generic over-the-counter and prescription drugs through the National Library of Medicine's consumer website, MEDLINEplus, which includes information from the United States Pharmacopeia about dosing, drug interaction, precautions, side effects and storage for all available drugs.
It also features links to information about newly approved drugs and those being tested in clinical research studies.
If you suspect fraudulent treatment
You can report a practice or product you suspect of fraudulently treating HIV, AIDS or any other chronic disease by calling:
Medical device distributors and manufacturers
We don’t license or register distributors or manufacturers of medical devices, but they must comply with all federal requirements