Health facilities emergency planning
Use these for assistance in developing your facility’s emergency operations plan.
- Common acronyms.
- Frequently asked questions.
- Glossary of terms.
- Hazard definitions.
- Legal references.
- Incident Command System forms.
- Encourage your employees to develop family plans and personal go kits.
- Make the emergency operations plan available to staff, residents, families of residents, and local and county emergency managers.
- Participate in local, communitywide emergency planning.