Health Care Coalitions
Health Care Coalitions are groups of local healthcare and responder organizations that collaborate to prepare for emergencies. HCCs reflect the unique needs and characteristics of local jurisdictions. Coalitions are a key requirement to The Hospital Preparedness Program.
Hospital Preparedness Program is a division of the Office of Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response (ASPAR), HPP funding supports Colorado local level healthcare system preparedness, mitigation, response, and recovery as outlined in the healthcare preparedness capabilities.
NEW Regional Health Care Coalition Map
- Capability 1: Foundation for Healthcare and Medical Readiness.
- Capability 2: Healthcare and Medical Response with Activities.
- Capability 3: Continuity of Healthcare Service Delivery.
- Capability 4: Medical Surge.
Health Care Coalition Information
- Final 2017 HCC Scope of Work.
- Frequently Asked Questions.
- Final Colorado's 9 Regional Health Care Coalition Plan.
- Access the full February 8, 2017 webinar on Changes to Healthcare Preparedness Grant and Healthcare Coalitions.
- Resources referenced in webinar
Health Care Coalition Council Minutes
- 2018 ASPR Tracie Webinars:
- Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response Website for all HPP Related information.
- 2016 Healthcare Preparedness Summit.
- ASPR Health Care Coalition Influenza Pandemic Checklist.
- ASPR HPP Coalition Surge Test Webinar.
- ASPR Health Care Coalition Response Plan Template.
- ASPR Health Care Coalition Preparedness Plan Template.
- ASPR Health Care Coatition Resource and Gap Analysis Tool (Xcel file).
Resources shared by Colorado Health Care Coalitions
- Colorado South Central Healthcare Coalition