Health Care Coalitions
Health Care Coalitions are groups of local healthcare and responder organizations that collaborate to prepare for emergencies. HCCs reflect the unique needs and characteristics of local jurisdictions. Coalitions are a key requirement to The Hospital Preparedness Program.
Hospital Preparedness Program is a division of the Office of Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response (ASPAR), HPP funding supports Colorado local level healthcare system preparedness, mitigation, response, and recovery as outlined in the healthcare preparedness capabilities.
NEW Regional Health Care Coalition Map
- Capability 1: Foundation for Healthcare and Medical Readiness.
- Capability 2: Healthcare and Medical Response with Activities.
- Capabiltiy 3: Continuity of Healthcare Service Delivery.
- Capabilty 4: Medical Surge.
- Final Colorado's 9 Regional Health Care Coalition Plan.
- Access the full February 8, 2017 webinar.
- Frequently Asked Questions.
- Resources referenced in webinar
- HPP/HCC changes survey feedback.
Health Care Coalition Council Minutes
- Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response Website for all HPP Related information.
- National Center for Disaster Medicine and Public Health Newsletter and Courses.
- 2016 Healthcare Preparedness Summit.
- BParati Master Coalition Development Workshop.
- Conducted May 10, 2017 - powerpoint slides can be used as a resource when developing and maturing HCCs. Topics include development, governance, membership, engagement, IRS, sustainability, branding/marketing and strategic planning.
- Colorado South Central Healthcare Coalition