Hazard Analysis Tool Kit
Use to conduct a quick, easy hazard analysis:
- In conjunction with developing your facility’s emergency operations plan.
- As an emergency planning orientation for facility staff.
Each section builds on information in previous sections. You may fill out self-calculating work sheets in Microsoft Excel or Word format.
- Introduction. (PDF) (Doc)
- Readiness rating work sheet. (PDF) (Doc)
- Hazard analysis work sheet. (PDF) (Doc)
- Risk Assessment Planning Matrix and instructions. (PDF) (Doc)
- Quarterly exercise schedule, exercise tracking log and instructions. (PDF) (Doc)
- Hazard definitions. (PDF) (Doc)
- Common acronyms. (PDF) (Doc)
Individual work sheets (without instructions)
- Hazard analysis work sheet.
- Risk Assessment Planning Matrix.
- Quarterly exercise schedule.
- Exercise tracking log.