- People in need of acute care services due to pregnancy, illness or injury.
- Main campus hospital services:
- 24/7 inpatient acute care.
- 24/7 emergency services and outpatient care services.
- Required to provide inpatient and outpatient care services; however, the scope of services may vary.
- Not all hospitals provide respiratory, rehabilitative or psychiatric care.
- Outpatient services.
Licensed staff routinely on-site
- Main hospital campus:
- Physicians, nurses and additional professional staff (e.g., pharmacists, physical therapists).
- Off-campus locations:
- Varies based on services provided.