EMS provider certification fee - agency payments
Agencies may pay the EMS provider certification fee for their providers individually or as a combined/bulk payment. Payment may be made at the time a provider submits an application or up to three months in advance; i.e., for providers expecting to renew their certification within the next three months.
To pay online by credit card or eCheck
- Visit the CDPHE - Health PayPort.
- Select "EMS Certification Fee".
- Complete the OATH Username and Applicant Name fields for the first provider for whom you’re paying.
- Click Continue, then Add Another Service.
Repeat steps 2, 3, and 4 for additional provider payments.
When all providers have been entered, click Check Out.
Enter a credit card number, or enter a bank account number and bank routing number.
Click Print for the receipt when the transaction is complete.
Redact the Applicant Name field.
You may redact payment and billing information but do not redact the Order ID or Payment Type fields.
Provide a copy of the receipt to all providers for whom you’ve paid.
Instruct providers to upload copy of receipt to their OATH application. Providers will not be able to submit their application without this receipt.
To pay by check or money order
- Download the EMTS provider roster.
- Complete the roster with the names and OATH usernames of the providers for whom you are paying.
- Complete a check or money order for the total amount due calculated by the roster.
- Mail the completed cashier's check or money order to:
Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment
Health Facilities and Emergency Medical Services Division
Attn: Fiscal Services
4300 Cherry Creek Dr. South
Denver, CO 80246
- Email a copy of the completed roster to firstname.lastname@example.org.