Emissions Technical Centers -
- Denver, 2450 W. Second Ave.
- Aurora, 15608 E. 18th Ave.
303-364-4135 (includes high altitude)
- Highlands Ranch, 8498 S. Colorado Blvd.
- Broomfield, 11609 Teller St.
- Fort Collins, 835 Southeast Frontage Road
- Greeley, 2844 W. 30th St.
Our customers include motorists, independent and franchised auto dealers, automotive repair technicians, diesel fleet owners and operators, diesel repair facility owners and technicians, petroleum marketers, alternative-fuel vehicle converters and consumers, and the Colorado Department of Revenue.
- Provides all the services described above, plus high altitude motor vehicle exhaust emissions testing.
- Collects data for evaluating new strategies to reduce vehicle emissions.
- Tests the emissions performance under a variety of conditions, such as wintertime driving, using oxygenated and alternative fuels, etc.
- Tests emissions-control technologies, such as onboard diagnostics (OBD), that help vehicles self-detect emissions problems.