Exercise Series 2015 - 2017
EXERCISE Situation Reports
EXERCISE Health Alert Network Messages
EXERCISE Public Information Play Resources
Updates and resources
Each playing agency/jurisdiction’s evaluator information is included on the PHED Ex Evaluator List.
PHED Ex 2017 - Objectives
Based on the feedback from the Concepts and Objectives Meeting held on April 28, 2016, the FSE Planning Team established the exercise objectives that will be used statewide. They are based on results from the 2015-2016 Functional Exercise Series and on Federal requirements. The exercise objectives and associated capabilities are as follows:
Capability: Information Sharing
Objective: Demonstrate the ability to effectively collect, synthesize, and share information with local and state partners throughout the duration of the incident.
Capability: Emergency Operations Coordination
Objective: Demonstrate the ability to activate an operations center, develop a coordinated response strategy, and manage and sustain response to a public health incident.
Capability: Medical Countermeasures Dispensing/Medical Material Management and Distribution
Objective: Demonstrate the ability to support and participate in Colorado’s medical supply chain procedures.
While these objectives will be used by all participating agencies, the Planning Team will create discipline specific tasks within each of these objectives to more accurately represent and measure how each discipline achieves the above state objectives.
Planning Meeting Highlights
- Initial Planning Meeting - June 2, 2016
- Mid-Term Planning Meeting 1 - October 26, 2016
- Mid-Term Planning Meeting 2 - January 18, 2017
Operational Site Conference Call Minutes
- May 24, 2017
- April 18, 2017
- March 22, 2017
- February 22, 2017
- November 30, 2016
- October 20, 2016
- September 30, 2016
Point of Dispensing Documents and Resources
- Name/Address/Patient History (NAPH) Documents
- Additional Resources
Community Inclusion Evaluation Opportunity and Planning Resources
- Statewide POD Inclusion Evaluators Proposal
- For LPHAs hosting open Points of Dispensing
- Community Inclusion Injects
- Community Inclusion Participant Survey 2017
- For people walking through the POD to share their feedback
- Community Inclusion Evaluation Form 2017
- To be used by the inclusion evaluators described in the Statewide POD Inclusion Evaluators Proposal
- Access and Functional Needs one-pager
- To help guide inclusion evaluators in thinking about what AFN they might observe at a POD
- Additional support documents listed below can be found on the exercise documents page
- Potential Community Partners
- PHED Ex Save the Date Template
- Community Inclusions Strategies
Behavioral Health PHED Ex Participation
Regional Emergency Radio Contact List
- Communication expertise are available for your facilities PHEDex efforts, via the Amature Radio Service. This is a great opportunity to develop relationships with communication experts that will come to your aid in times of need.
Training and Exercise Coordinator: Michael Bean