Drinking water: Consumer information
Learn about your drinking water
- Testing your water.
- Private well information.
- Lead in drinking water | Perfluorinated compounds in drinking water.
- EPA - Ground Water and Drinking Water | EPA - Drinking Water Contaminants and Regulations.
Learn about your public water system
- The fastest way to get information about your system is to contact them directly. Contact information can be found on your water bill. If your water is included in dues, then ask your property manager for the system's contact information.
- Draft water quality (consumer confidence) reports (not final versions).
Annual reports for each community system in the state.
- Water system search and information.
- ECHO database - violation history.
If your system has a history of drinking water violations, it is listed in the ECHO database from the EPA.
- Drinking water enforcement actions.
Systems with threats to public health or multiple/severe violations may result in an escalated enforcement action.
- 2018 Drinking Water Annual Compliance Report.
Overview of the systems not in compliance with regulations (lists all systems with health-based violations).