Community clinics and community clinics with emergency rooms
Information about specific facilities
Licensure and requirements
- People in need of primary care services, short-term inpatient services or emergency services, depending on the population being served.
- Various services for people who are incarcerated.
- Vary depending on the type of clinic.
- Primary care for populations eligible for the Colorado Indigent Care Program, inpatient observation for medically stable patients, and emergency room services.
Licensed staff routinely on-site
- Physicians, nurses and relevant additional professional staff, such as pharmacists.